BigDataFr recommends: Big Data Learning Path for all Engineers and Data Scientists out there
[…] The field of big data is quite vast and it can be a very daunting task for anyone who starts learning big data & its related technologies. The big data technologies are numerous and it can be overwhelming to decide from where to begin.
To tackle this problem, I have explained each big data role in detail and also considering different job roles of engineers and computer science graduates.
I have tried to answer all your questions which you have or will encounter while learning big data. To help you choose a path according to your interest I have added a tree map which will help you identify the right path.
Table of Content
- How to get started?
- What roles are up for grabs in the big data industry?
- What is your profile, and where do you fit in?
- Mapping roles to Big Data profiles
- How to be a big data engineer?
- What is the big data jargon?
- Systems and architecture you need to know
- Learn to design solutions and technologies
- Big Data Learning Path