[Big Data @ Moody’s Analytics (France)] : Software Engineer – Java 8 & Scala
Moody’s is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets.
Moody’s Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody’s Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody’s Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries.
Embedded in an agile team in our R&D center in Grenoble (France), you will participate in our new releases of our regulatory risk software.
We are currently building a new « big data » offer programmed in Scala and relying on Hadoop and Spark technologies.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with 3+ years experience in software development.
- Good knowledge in Scala or other functional language (Java 8,…)
- We will also appreciate:
- A first experience on Spark
- Knowledge of Angular
- Experience of development and / or deployment on the Cloud (AWS, Azure, …)
- Finally mastering Ruby will be a plus. And be open minded to learn and innovate!
- Moreover you are open minded to understand financial background. Fluent in French and a good level in English
- SCALA ou Java 8,
- Team Spirit