Moody’s Investors Service is looking for a Software Engineer to join Moody’s CSS group in EMEA, to develop and maintain sophisticated credit risk models in C# .NET.
- Strong academic background, MSc or PhD in relevant areas like Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Financial Engineering…
- Excellent C#/ C++, C# .NET, VBA, VBA .Net development skills
- Good Excel, VBA and SQL skills
- Relevant experience with capabilities in foundational software development tools and processes (i.e. source control, issue tracking, unit testing, continuous integration)
- Knowledge in Monte Carlo analysis and structured finance modelling is a plus
- Fluency in English a must and another European language is an advantage
- Experience in Financial Services is advantageous
- Working directly with financial engineers in order to understand their modelling requirements
- Design, develop and maintain quantitative models using C# .NET, SQL, VBA and VB .NET If applicable, write the technical requirements of the quantitative models
You are a Software Engineer looking for a job in London? Apply now!