In view of its continuous growth, the Marketing and International Negotiation Department at IÉSEG School of Management invites applications for a full-time permanent position in Marketing Analytics at Assistant, Associate or Full Professor Level (Lille and Paris Campus)
ABOUT IÉSEG SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
- IÉSEG is AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accredited and is a member of the ‘Conférence des Grandes Écoles’.
- IÉSEG is one of the leading French business School’s in terms of research. The IÉSEG Research Center is accredited by the French CNRS (National Center for Scientific Research).
- IÉSEG actively promotes research and provides resources for active scholars and integrates financial bonuses for high quality international peer-reviewed research publications.
- The IÉSEG faculty is highly qualified and diverse with over 40 different nationalities represented.
ABOUT THE MARKETING AND INTERNATIONAL NEGOTIATION DEPARTMENT
The department consists of over 42 full-time academics. The School maintains an excellent network with overseas institutions for collaborative work. Over the last few years, faculty members have been successful in publishing their research papers in top-tier refereed international journals.
We are looking for candidates whose teaching and research interests are related to marketing analytics summarized by one or multiple of the following keywords, amongst statistical and machine learning algorithms, (rule-based/hybrid) ensembles, predictive modeling, R, Python, SAS, Spark, (NO/)SQL, web analytics, web scraping, social media analytics, data mining, recommendation tools, process mining, social network analytics, fraud detection, text mining, visual analytics, and/or big data analysis tools. In-depth knowledge in the field of marketing analytics is a must.
- The candidate is expected to show evidence of strong research excellence (e.g. publications in top tier international journals). He/she also needs to provide evidence of strong teaching skills and/or professional experience. The candidate will contribute to the IÉSEG Excellence Center for Marketing Analytics and shares his/her expertise within the MSc. in Big Data Analytics for Business.
- Applicants should possess a PhD and be able to provide evidence of publications (and/or demonstrate the potential to publish) in reputable academic journals.
- Applicants should be completely fluent in English as all courses will be taught in this language. Prior knowledge of French is not required as the School will provide French courses to faculty members.
- Applicants for the post of Assistant Professor should have the potential to secure publications in top-tier refereed journals.
- For appointment at the Associate Professor level, applicants are in addition required to have (a) extensive higher education teaching and relevant research experience; (b) a strong publication record in top-tier refereed journals; and (c) good networks in both academia and professional circles at regional and international levels.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for appointment at Assistant Professor level.
The salary is competitive. Housing search assistance is provided by IÉSEG. Employees also benefit from French social security benefits, complementary health insurance and a contributory pension scheme.
In order to apply, please fill in the following form: http://ieseg.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5avZsQjcdVVnCx7
and upload your application package consisting of a cover letter, curriculum vitae (mentioning the names, affiliations, and email addresses of two referees), research and teaching statement, one working paper and recent teaching evaluations merged into one PDF document indicating name and reference code “DDM18”.
For any further question, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS DECEMBER 30, 2017. APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED UPON RECEPTION. THE PROCESS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE: DDM18
More information: ieseg.fr/en